Do you love smoking cannabis but hate the mess that comes with it? If so, then a rolling tray is the perfect solution for you! Rolling trays custom are accessories that smokers use to organize and sort their grinded up cannabis herbs before smoking. They are usually made out of tin but can also be made out of biodegradable material, bamboo, wood, and aluminum. Customizable trays also make an excellent promotional item and merchandise item for dispensaries and brands that want to promote themselves. Read on to learn everything you need to know about buying trays!
What are Rolling Trays?
Rolling trays are trays that are used to hold cannabis while it is being ground up and rolled into a joint or blunt. They are usually made out of tin or another type of metal, but can also be made out of biodegradable materials, bamboo, wood, or aluminum. Most trays usually have raised edges to prevent cannabis from falling off the tray while it is being ground up. Some of the coolest rolling trays also have compartments or sections to help organize different types of cannabis and there are even glass rolling trays.
How to Choose a Rolling Tray
Now that you know what a rolling tray is and why you might want to use one, you might be wondering how to choose the right one for you. There are many different factors that you should consider when choosing cool rolling trays, such as the material it is made out of, the size, the shape, and whether or not it has compartments or sections. You should also think about what you will be using the tray for and how often you will be using it. For example, if you are only going to be using it occasionally, then you might not need to spend as much money on a high-quality one. However, if you are someone who smokes weed daily, then you might want to invest in a better quality rolling tray that will last longer.
Some of our favorite Rolling Trays:
1) Tin Rolling Tray: This rectangular metal rolling tray is perfect for those who want something simple and effective. It measures 7” x 11” and has raised edges to prevent your weed from falling off.
2) Bamboo Tray: This large rectangular bamboo tray is perfect for those who want something eco-friendly and stylish. It measures 14” x 11” and has two compartments for sorting your weed.
3) Biodegradable Tray: This oval-shaped wooden tray is perfect for those who want something unique. It measures 8” x 12” and has two small compartments for holding your weed while you roll Joints or blunts.
4) Aluminum Tray: This silver aluminum tray is perfect for those who want something lightweight and durable . It measures 11” x 7” and has raised sides to prevent your weed from falling off .
5) Magnetic Rolling Trays with Lids: This large rectangular paper tray is perfect for those who want an eco-friendly option . It measures 14” x 11” and has two small compartments for holding your weed while you roll.
Things to Keep in Mind
Trays for rolling cannabis are a great way to keep your cannabis rolling station organized and tidy. But with so many different options on the market, it can be hard to know which one is right for you. Here are a few things to keep in mind when choosing a tray:
- Bulk: If you plan on rolling a lot of joints or blunts, choose a tray that is large enough to accommodate all of your cannabis.
- Lid: A rolling tray with a lid can be helpful for keeping your rolling station clean and free of dust.
- Material: Rolling trays are usually made out of metal, but there are also wooden and bamboo options available. Choose a material that is easy to clean and that will withstand repeated use.
- Design: Some trays come with compartments or sections to help organize different types of cannabis. Others have cool designs that make them fun to use. Choose a rolling tray that fits your style and needs.
If you’re looking for an accessory that will help make smoking cannabis more enjoyable (and less messy), then look no further than cute rolling trays! Rolling trays come in all shapes, sizes, and materials – so there’s sure to be one out there that’s perfect for you. Just remember to consider what you’ll be using the tray for and how often you’ll be using it when making your decision. Happy shopping!